Re: [LUG] BT broadband

On 3/26/07, Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 25 March 2007 21:24, Ben Goodger wrote:
> On 3/25/07, Colin James <colin.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I am seriously considering cancelling my sky subscription due to their
> > dirty tricks with virgin. Especially with their new commercials rubbing
> > it in.
>
> To be fair, Virgin Media also have such ads.
I'd never touch sky anyway - I'd rather do without than pay for something I
used to get for free. And they will of course do anything they can to prevent
you getting what you want on broadband.
And as for their promoting choice? Try getting sport without football - cant
stand the game, cant get sport without it. Or adverts!

Do please note that for most of the people on this list, Sky is the only commercial television broadcaster available (aside from the laughable Topup TV) because Virgin haven't yet dug up the Cornish road network. So we really don't have a choice, at least until British Telecom launch their pay-per-view television service...

--
Ben Goodger
#391382