Re: [LUG] BT broadband

On Monday 26 March 2007 11:51, Ben Goodger wrote:
> Do please note that for most of the people on this list, Sky is the only
> commercial television broadcaster available (aside from the laughable Topup
> TV) because Virgin haven't yet dug up the Cornish road network. So we
> really don't have a choice, at least until British Telecom launch their
> pay-per-view television service...
I do understand that but what worries me is these people in general seem to be
against further development of the market.
Sky use the money you pay them to ensure that no-one else can get the content
to you - and BT will too. Virgin don't seem to be quite so 'exclusive' but I
could be wrong.
Your effectively paying to be ripped off in the future.
Tom te tom te tom