Re: [LUG] BT broadband

On Sunday 25 March 2007 21:24, Ben Goodger wrote:
> On 3/25/07, Colin James <colin.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I am seriously considering cancelling my sky subscription due to their
> > dirty tricks with virgin. Especially with their new commercials rubbing
> > it in.
>
> To be fair, Virgin Media also have such ads.
I'd never touch sky anyway - I'd rather do without than pay for something I
used to get for free. And they will of course do anything they can to prevent
you getting what you want on broadband.
And as for their promoting choice? Try getting sport without football - cant
stand the game, cant get sport without it. Or adverts!
Tom te tom te tom