Re: [LUG] BT broadband

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tom Potts
Sent: 26 March 2007 09:11
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] BT broadband

On Sunday 25 March 2007 21:24, Ben Goodger wrote:
> On 3/25/07, Colin James <colin.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I am seriously considering cancelling my sky subscription due to
> > their dirty tricks with virgin. Especially with their new
> > commercials rubbing it in.

Bear in mind Virgin never gave customers the choice,just pulled the plug.

The so called price hike was an average of 90pence per subscriber a calender
month.
Sky even offered to let virgin access content on a pey per use service like
virgins own on demand virign media service (that they are running free at
the moment to appease the withdrawal of sky channels) but vurgin refused
this as well.

My objection was notice via email 1 day before ,no reduction in subscription
cost despite my package including those channels etc,etc.

Ray