[LUG] Ethernet hub recommendation

Dear all

I would like to connect two computers and a printer, later maybe other
peripherals such as scanner to one ethernet line coming into my home
office. Searching ebuyer gives me one choice

Dynamode 8 Port 10/100 Hub Switch N-way - Desktop

for £10. Does this seem OK? At the other end of the house I could do a
similar job for my wife's work computer, her work printer and a wireless
router for her laptop when she works from bed (she is disabled). At the
moment we have to move the ethernet cable from her desktop to the
wireless router. It would be nice to use either printer independently of
the office computers.

Is it easy to connect the printers in via an ethernet-printer connector
cable of suitable form?

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk