Re: [LUG] Router Recommendation

On 2007-03-09T19:04+0000 Simon Waters wrote:
> they do from their own routers. If all else fails that funny plastic tab
> on the top, neatly hides the external antenna connection.

I tried to buy an attachment for that. I recall them being either hard
to get or almost the same price as a WRT54G or both. :)

> Range of wireless kit is largely limited by power output regulations,
> and not by the equipment itself, although good design helps.

I've put http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato on my WRT54G allowing me to
tweak power output. Though the standard range of the WRT54G without
anything modified is A LOT better than a WAG354G range.

Best wishes,