Re: [LUG] Share webcam over NAT?

Okay, Just out of interest, what is the error you get and is there any
errors in the console?
Can you view other's webcam?
Have you gone into the webcam settings and selected the camera and
"channel" first - can you see the preview in the configuation utility?
Did you download the latest svn or what version did you upgrade to?

I didnt use a connection_status plugin, I've never heard of that....

George