Re: [LUG] Share webcam over NAT?

Try amsn, they have a good wiki on the ports you should have enabled
for webcam. Also if you download their svn, many cool features like
voice clips.

http://amsn.sf.net

I have no problems with accepting/receiving sessions except that my
driver is buggy and once I have opened one session, I have to restart
amsn because it does not release the resource after the session is
terminated...