Re: [LUG] Dynamic DNS?

Well, I wasn't planning on hosting anything from it. My plan was to
use it so I could access files from my home server while I was
elsewhere; I guess that would still invite problems though with an IP
change at the wrong time causing me to have to start any data transfer
over again?

Perhaps I'll look in to a static IP but I doubt that my ISP will
provide me with one - Pipex. Anybody have any experience with them?

Thanks for all the info and replies!

Yours,

Jon