Re: [LUG] OS Architecture

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 19:01, Rob Beard wrote:

> Our Netware servers rarely need a reboot.  IIRC one of our Netware
> servers had a reboot a month or two ago by accident when my boss pulled
> the power out on the wrong system! :-P
I remember one netware server that ran for nearly three years without a reboot
until we had to change the tape drive!
I did have a 386/16mhz with 4Meg ram, lots of cache  and suse 5.1(2?) in my
attic  that I set running some exhaustive tests and forgot  about it for 9
mths or so and it passed all of them!
They don't build em like that any more...
Tom te tom te tom