Re: [LUG] Children In Need event

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 17:32 +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
 I put in the
e-mail to them the benefits of an LTSP server where they could save
money on new PCs (explaining that two decent servers for a computer
suite, one running Debian or Edubuntu/K12LTSP and another running Win2k3
Server and reusing the old PCs would be cheaper than buying a suite of
new PCs).
I would like to assemble arguments later, once I get a positive response from the IT people about how things are organised and what they might listen to. I will keep you updated so as to get a good event organised.
--
james kilty http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk/