Re: [LUG] OOo database

On Nov 21, 2006, exetmp03 was like:

Thanks for the advice Mike:

> Getting the data should not be too difficult In OOo create a
> datasource using ODBC (hopefully an access ODBC driver is loaded)

I found an article on OOo and ODBC that suggests getting MySQL and
MyODBC -- which connects with the advice from Neil Stone. I'll
now switch to my Windows XP partition and experiment. Um, I guess
I should have labelled this OT but it _is_ about open software.

> Then just import tables /queries from OOo

Er ... do you mean 'into' OOo?

Tony Sumner