Re: [LUG] BBC news clip - I thought it may be of interest ?

It may be worth publicising this fact at the children in need event,  I
wonder how many people actualy read the EULA fully,  so most people are
unaware of this refund policy,  It would be interesting to get this
message out there that a refund is an option along with the OEM value of
windows so people get the right amount back, if enough people claim it
will start huting companies if they have to take the money out of THEIR
pockets,  and may change their policies.

Just an idea

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net