Re: [LUG] MS-Novell

How bad does it get?

If true, considering how much of Linux Novell owns this could be really
bad (and a contrast to the attitude of RH towards patents)

> --
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Generated by the contributors page
> in the members area at D+C GLUG
> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/list.php
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> --
>

> Click
> https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
f!E4!NCESJ5ofnAk+HZ8iekV9JCxJf!Yklfz48qT3sKrS8FackL+VBQ==  to report
this email as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam
filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT click on 'remove me' or other links from
spam as that usually just confirms your email to the spammers and can
lead to malicious websites)