Re: [LUG] Skype, Gnome meeting etc...

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> I hate to say but I'm so so so so so so so so confused by all of this!
> I've been looking all around the net and I can't seem to find any basic
> introductions to get me started on *. I just don't even know where to
> start; although your instructions to add Ekiga in the /etc/asterisk file
> were somewhat useful, I don't really know what it means and I don't know
> how to connect from Ekiga - basically I don't feel like I know anything!!!
>
> I think at this rate I'll probably end up just using the two computer
> set up to make the recording with the line-out from one going to the
> line-in on the other.
>
> I appreciate all the help though and would like to learn because, well,
> it's interesting to learn about new things!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon

Hi,
I would recommend IHU which is very very nice voip program. You can
record direct from it and it is very very simple to set up. Also if you
want to have a look at a similar thing that James Hallam and I built
(just a bash script) check http://ip.codelink.info:1080/~james/files/rsac/

--
Tom (the younger)