Re: [LUG] Glad I use Linux

stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> So long as return them to the real sender and not my spoofed
> address! :-)

Thats the point of doing it before the SMTP transaction completes. It
means we refused the email. Thus if it was a spambot no bounce is
generated. If it was a real email, it gets returned to the real sender.

Of course if the sender is both spam, and on a real email server, that
server might return a DSN to a spoofed address, but that is the problem
of the person who runs that server, one can only keep ones own patch clean.