Re: [LUG] You dont wnat to do it like that.....

> I'm not arguing that there is no case for centralised control of
> applications and data.  The issue is whether that should all happen
> within a web browser.  I can't see a compelling case for it.
>
> James

System independence - no lock-in to any one supplier, or 'paradigm' come
to that! Though any open standards would do - but why rewrite the wheel
yet again. And that way you don't need another application to display
web pages! I
I'm fairly convinced that the currently available technology would
provide 98% of current computing 'needs' for most users. In reality 100%
of their requirements.
Tom te tom te tom.