Re: [LUG] Thunderbird Feature hunt....

Neil Stone wrote:

> Server is in telehouse... I really need a user friendly  tool for
> this... so that i can use it for others.

Well most of it can be done with "Message Filters", so no plug-ins and
no scripts, local IMAP servers etc. But you'll probably need a rule per
folder.

So if it really needs doing without a script consider doing it that way.

But it sounds to me like something that needs scripting, not least it
could take a while to run if it hasn't run for a while. Is it being done
because old mail is deleted from server?