[LUG] Website upgrades

As announced previously, today is the day when the membership refresh
takes effect.

I've got a few more replies to make to people who have contacted me
about the old accounts - don't worry if you haven't heard from me yet.

The website authentication will move to MySQL using a session cookie
managed by PHP. Mailing list management from within the website members
area is pending.

Please allow time for the upgrade to complete before contacting me about
any login problems - I'll post here again when I'm done.

The website members area will be unavailable at various times during
this upgrade.

--

Neil Williams