Re: [LUG] Databases

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:54:22 +0100
Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Simon Waters wrote:
>
> BTW I had a play with Knoda, hmm, sort of a Microsoft Access clone, I'm
> still trying to decide is it is lacking in features, or if they just
> removed all the dross that Access doesn't really need in its interface.
> Perhaps a bit of both?!

Having read all the varying opinions I am now really baffled. I have
tried knoda with sqlite2, sqlite3 and xbase. I could create a table,
but when I wanted to make changes to the structure later everything was
greyed out. I must be missing something here, surely changes to a table
structure is a quite common requirement??

Neil Winchurst