Re: [LUG] Eclipse Internet billing screwup

Julian Hall wrote:

Henry Bremridge wrote:

If you have a discussion on a telephone then summarise the telephone call and send it to them in a registered letter

You could try recording the calls with an MP3 player capable of recording (of course telling them up front you're doing it). If they object then I think it's reasonable to ask why they do not want you having evidence of what is discussed. I suggest MP3 player/recorder as you can keep copies on the PC or CD then without worry they'll get lost or overwritten by mistake.

Kind regards,

Julian

Yeah, thats a good idea. I could do with some sort of proper telephone recording cable.

Rob

-