Re: [LUG] Turboprint - again.

I thought this is what the subscription to the gnu / fsf was for, as does some of that money goto help projects, at least by going through this channel any tax issues are resolved as it's a charity,

if I was a developer, then any payment you send to me would have to be declared, esp if I was to receive lots of donations, so I think it's probably better to send money to the gnu foundation and perhaps specify the project you want supporting (if that is possible).

I am not a tax expert so not sure how it works but I think this is probably the better option.

Paul

Forgive me, but is that saying I should pay the developers?

-