Re: [LUG] sata woes

Julian Hall wrote:

> I'd strongly suggest 1 or 2Gb.  If you keep it to two equal sticks of
> RAM you can run the box in dual channel mode and get more bang

Makes sense.

> once you have the CPU/Mobo sorted out you can

OK, how do I choose amother board. I presume that I need some SATA
compatibility. I also need the ability to switch off the on board
stuff if I get anotehr graphics card, say, or is that no longer a
problem? I'd like it for a MIDI tower, rather that a monster tower. I
want it for AMD64. Where do I look?

> Thought about using caddies?

I have no idea what a caddy is :)

Steve