Re: [LUG] Open Source talk/demo any thoughts please

Aaron Trevena wrote:

I'm afraid I'm rather underwhelmed with how that kind of money is
spent, especially when you compare it to skillswap and whats been
happening in bristol, or the open source centre in birmingham,

Perhaps we need to get in contact with someone on these projects and see what we can do to create a similar culture in our D&C community ?

Unfortunately we dont have building or full time staff but then that = £££ :-(

Tom.