[LUG] Open Source talk/demo any thoughts please

On the 22nd March Microsoft will be at the Maritime Museum Falmouth. They will be supporting lets-profit.org.uk ( I believe they have a £500,000 grant to assist ICT in Cornwall as part of Cornwall Enterprise). The nice people at lets-profit.org.uk have asked if I would talk /demo at a later date about Open Source and I have agreed to this.
They are coming to see me next Wednesday
I would like Linux and Open Source software like Open Office 2.0 to have a significant impact at this future talk I would be very great full and warmly welcome any ideas suggestions etc that might make this Open Source event go with a bang

Best regards

Keith Menadue