[LUG] Apache modules

>On Fri Mar 10 10:58 , Peter Walker <peter.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:
>
>rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>>Does anyone know how I can check for what modules are loading?
>>
>>Ta,
>>
>>Rob
>>

>If you have server-info enabled in apache2.conf then browsing
>http://yourserver/server-info\?list should show them.
>
>Pete

Thanks for the info.  That apears to work, and it lists anyterm under the modules.

So I guess it must be something else that is stopping it working.  Question is
what? :(

I'll have another play with it.  There must be something simple I'm missing.

BTW, apologies if I send any messages to the list in HTML format.  I'm using my e-
mail providers webmail which defaults to HTML at the moment.  I'll be glad when
this Anyterm is sorted, I'll then use Horde to send mail on my SME Server.

Rob