Re: [LUG] css and firefox

Matt,

However, until you can actually treat it as XML, it's not so useful.
Until browsers all start to support XHTML properly, people won't serve
it correctly. What do you serve XHTML as? (MIME type)

I serve XHTML as whatever my Apache installation is configured to send .php files as, but it works just fine as it has appropriate doctypes etc. Furthermore, there is no need for browsers to "start" to support it properly: it's coming up to five years old, and Firefox and IE6 support it flawlessly, as far as I can tell from my site.

That's his ISP.

Handy. Paul, what is the actual address?

--
Ben Goodger

http://www.getfirefox.com/
http://www.ubuntulinux.com/