Re: [LUG] css and firefox

yes But I do not understand all the output it#s giving me I am getting errors on encoding, and it's not letting me do things like <html> without complaining, I will send you an email with two of the files, to demonstrate the problem, It works fine in konqueror, but not properly in mozilla could this be because it's looking at local files, it seems it's not actually loading in the css stylesheet. as what is displayed looks fine. It's just things are in the wrong place.

Paul

#
Tony Sumner wrote:

On Jan 01, 2006, Paul Sutton was like: