Re: [LUG] meeting for November

I am sure you can do that with Linux,. in the same way windows converts into mp3 or wmf format

Paul

Rob Beard wrote:

Neil Williams wrote:

Make that an in-car PC OGG Vorbis player and you will be on the right lines.

MPEG is patented - you lose quality if you convert files from .mp3 to .ogg but you improve quality slightly if you go back to the original source and create .ogg files from there.

GNU/Linux audio players play .ogg without any problems so it's the data files that need changing.
Ahh, whatever makes life easier.

Would have to find something to convert my music into OGG format.

Rob