Re: [LUG] meeting for November

On Saturday 29 Oct 2005 18:54, paul sutton wrote:
> In line with the general agreement that we should meet more often, I
> propose a meeting at Paignton RFC, on thursday 24th November 2005, from
> about 7pm.
>
> I am down tomorrow (sunday 30th) and will book, or at least as them to
> pencil in the date if the normal meeting room is not being used by
> anyone else.
>
> Agenda open, no internet access yet,  I am working on it slowly,  looks
> like pipex do 2mb for about £14.99 / month.
>
> Topics open,  has anyone got any ideas,  Depending on the weather, and
> condition of the car park area, parking inside may or may not be
> avaialable.
>
> Paul

Devon is a bit far for me - so I won't be able to make it :(
Maybe a meeting in Mid Cornwall at some point?  Not sure how many DCGLUG peeps
are this way, but it would be really nice to actually meet a few people :)
I have some serious health issues which mean I can't drive too far - nor be
too far away from assistance if I need it ( luckily I don't need it usually!)

Pipex doing 2mb for 15 quid??  As a Pipex customer - unable to get the upgrade
from 512kb here in the wilds, they offered me 512 for a reduced price when
they brought in 2mb at first at our exchange - still a lot more than 15 quid
though!!
I need to chase them up methinks ;)

Mark