Re: [LUG] Router/firewall recommendation

Hi Ben

Sorry but I have to totally disagree with this remark. The total piece of crap that Ben refers to has worked brilliantly for me both with Linux and Mac. Configuration took less than 5 minutes on both os's and I recommended one to a win xp user and I configured it to work within half an hour. Maybe Ben you need to go back to the exercise book. I have used it on Fedora and Debian (in the shape of Libranet).

Rich

P.S. Could we show a little bit of respect to the list and whilst we might have strong opinions about something maybe curb those opinions slightly and refer to problems experienced rather than just right something off as a total piece of crap. As it goes you did this with the non-support of uPnP but folks on this list might have answer. Thanks