Re: [LUG] Router/firewall recommendation

David Bell wrote:

Please, can anyone recommend an eth0 connected ADSL router with firewall (no not IPCop or Smoothwall etc.) that will allow Debian apt-get downloads. My Netgear DG 632 and D-Link DSL-504T just won't play ball.

I am using a Zyxel Prestige 650H-E which doesn't seem to have any problems with apt-get etc. (Kubuntu). I'm pretty certain that I have used apt-get with the Speedtouch 510 as well.
To be honest, I am surprised that any ADSL router would have problems with apt-get. What are the symptoms?

Pete