Re: [LUG] On the subject signing mails...

No, no. I use kmail :)

I'll take a look at that - it's not all of the recipients that aren't clever
enough to work out how to open the attachements afterall!!

The main culprit is meant to be sending me his PC for reformatting at some
point. Guess he won't be getting it back without antivirus, antispam,
firewall or Thunderbird on it !!

And for the rest, i guess i can use the inlining thing - thanks Simon.

Oh, best not disable their clients just yet - LOL!

Ta,
Martin.