Re: [LUG] Debian does 99.9% of what I want ... Was: Thursdays Meeting / Debian Questions

On Sunday 05 June 2005 21:22, Tom Brough wrote:

> but I would like to have my webcam working so maybe I will look for a
> 2.6.11 kernel .... any suggestions Simon ?

2.6.11 is in unstable. I would just add unstable to
your /etc/apt/sources.list. Just bewarned that if you add unstable to the
sources any apt-get operations will look for the newest packages in your list
(ie those in unstable) so if thats not what you want to stick with remove the
source entries angain afterwards.

--
Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx