[LUG] On the subject signing mails...

I don't mean to hijack a thread so figured i'd start a new one!

Is there anything that i can tell firends using outlook express to do so that
my mails no longer come through as attachments?

And PLEASE don't bother telling me to get them to use a different mail
program. It's hard enough getting them to do anything as it is...

If OE can't do anything better with my signed mails then i'm probably going to
need to stop doing it since they just can't understand what's going on

:(

Martin.