Re: [LUG] Fax/Voice server software

Quoting Jeremy Pearson <jeremypearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm considering Hylafax for our school, mainly to cope with the huge
number of incoming junk faxes. Right now my main concern is getting the
PCI modem to work. Will post updates if you're interested?

Jeremy

Yeah would be interesting, I managed to get as far as getting it to pickup the
phone (albeit I had to tell it to listen to faxes on a root shell as I couldn't
for the life of me remember exactly what files on Slackware 10.1 to edit to get
it to load up on boot, and then I got distracted into doing something else).

I really must spend more time reading up on these things.  Can't even do it at
work really, we're a Windows only place, can't say if that would change in the
future with a bit of input from me to my colleagues?

Rob