[LUG] Fax/Voice server software

Hi folks,

I've recently aquired an old IBM Aptiva P2-266 PC. Since its a low spec (and the fact I already have too many PCs in the house!) I've decided to turn it into a fax server. It already has Windows 95 with fax software included but I'd rather use Linux on it, and I'd also like to be able to send/recieve faxes and voice mail messages from any of the computers on my network (mixture of WinXP, Suse 9.2 and MacOS X 10.2).

I was wondering if anyone could suggest such a package which would be suitable for this?

The main feature I want is to be able to send and receive faxes, but if I can get it to answer the phone too and collect messages and e-mail them to me then that would be good too.

The PC spec is a P2-266, 384MB 66MHz memory (hence why I haven't swapped it out into my main server), 4GB IDE hard drive, CD-ROM (unknown speed, 32 speed I think), ATI Rage 8MB on board video card and a 56k ISA modem (I'm not sure if it is a Winmodem or not, but I have a spare 33k ISA modem lying around too).

I'm also wondering what sort of distro would be suitable for this spec of machine, I don't think I'd be running KDE or Gnome on it, and if I was it would only be remotely once in a while.

Rob