Re: [LUG] Thunderbird - sharing mail between Windows and Linux

Simon Waters wrote:

Works for me - I keep all my email on the IMAP server on my desktop,
pick up other stuff via IMAP4 from whatever OS/mail client is to hand.

I'm a total noob though with setting up mail servers (other than an SMTP server in Win2K once, which was so simple it's not even worth talking about :)) so it needs to be Eejit proof :)

Kind regards,

Julian