Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

Julian Hall wrote:
Ahh that'll probably be it.  The only snag is how to get Xandros to
allow me to boot into console mode as it didn't give me any choice
during installation.

If the bootloader is Grub, then you can press "e" the edit the boot
option, "e" again to edit the line beginning with 'kernel', add the word
'single' to the end of the line, press "enter" then "b" to boot.

If the bootloader is Lilo, it's possible, and probably less complicated,
but I can't remember what's involved.

Ben.