Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

Benjamin Matthew A'Lee wrote:

Could the files have the wrong owner?  Occasionally I've switched distro
and kept the same home directory (on a different partition), and the
files haven't been owned by me because I've ended up with a different
UID.  Try `chown` as root to your username.

Ahh that'll probably be it. The only snag is how to get Xandros to allow me to boot into console mode as it didn't give me any choice during installation.

Kind regards,

Julian