Re: [LUG] defrag, win98 and linux boot loaders

Thanks starting win 98 in safe mode now allows me to defrag nicely, Why can't windows tell me this rather than just asking me if I want to resume with the operation because it keeps stopping, a simple suggestion is all thats needed.

paul

Grant Sewell wrote:
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:59:28 +0000