[LUG] defrag, win98 and linux boot loaders

Hi

I have not defragged in 415 days, just tried to day nad it seems to spend ages on the checking drive for errors bit

does anyone know of any issues relating to linux bootloaders, and running scandisk / defrag, i get problems with scandisk too, takes ages, I want to rule out boot loaders, so I can concentrate on the main job which is to check for errors and defrag the drive.

I guess the time since last defrag / scandisk would be a factor,

Paul
--

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit.
www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source.
Open source,  don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org