Re: [LUG] Networking question...

That's what i assumed was meant when both nfs and samba were mentioned.

To follow that through, i guess i would need to do the same if i want to share
folders from the desktop or laptops too (in order for them to be visible to
PC2).

I'm beginning to wander if there is a free way to see nfs shares from the one
(and occasionally two) windows machines instead of sharing everything twice
with both samba and nfs...

Martin.