Re: [LUG] Networking question...

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:15:19 +0000
Martin White wrote:

Ah, okay, i was looking at using just 1 thing to serve it up. Hadn't
considered more than one :o)

I will go away and investigate nfs then since i haven't used that since the
early days of Windows95 (seem to recall using something by Hummingbird for
the machines at work).

Ta,
Martin.

Of course, you could even share the same directory using both NFS and SMB.  Nothing
to stop you.
Personally, I like using the Webmin interface for setting up NFS shares.  But then,
I'm lazy :D

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.