Re: [LUG] Networking question...

On Friday 01 April 2005 18:33, Martin White wrote:
I'm beginning to wander if there is a free way to see nfs shares from the
one (and occasionally two) windows machines instead of sharing everything
twice with both samba and nfs...

Mount the shares on the Linux boxes using Samba?

Mind you, I'm probably showing my ignorance here... I don't know whether deals
with things like permissions properly, there might be complications like
that.

I'd just like NFS with a password... :-(

Cheers,

Jon