Re: [LUG] glunarclock

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 5:58 pm, Anton Channing wrote:
On Wednesday 23 February 2005 17:54, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:12:43 +0000
Anton Channing wrote:
That easy then...

Nice little program. Doesn't quite tell me everything I need
to know (would be nice if it had 'days since last' full and new
moons in addition to 'days till next'), but beggers can't be
choosers.

Anton

$ apt-cache search moon phase
glunarclock - GNOME Lunar Clock Applet
kmoon - moon phase indicator for KDE
remind - a sophisticated reminder service
wmmoonclock - WindowMaker moon phase dockapp
xphoon - sets the root window to a picture of the moon

If glunarclock isn't what you need, try one of the others.

If none of them do what you want, try asking some of the developers if a
feature can be added.

--

Neil Williams