Re: [LUG] glunarclock

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 17:54, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:12:43 +0000

Anton Channing wrote:
Okay, but it seems to just tell me the same as locate.
Still can't find a 'configure', 'make' or 'make install'
file.  I have a feeling that Synaptic did all that automatically,
but without the required command line arguements
needed to install it correctly, as mentioned by the
README.

You only need to use "configure" and "make" and "make install" if you are
compiling it from source.  Since you said you're using Synaptic to install
it, you shouldn't really need to bother doing configure/make/make install.
There won't be a single executable since it's a Gnome-Panel applet.  Right
click on the panel and select "add to panel".  Then find "lunar clock" from
the list, and add it to the panel.

:D

That easy then...

Nice little program. Doesn't quite tell me everything I need
to know (would be nice if it had 'days since last' full and new
moons in addition to 'days till next'), but beggers can't be
choosers.

Anton