[LUG] WIKI COMMENTS REQUEST

Done (theres efficiency for you and from me which makes a change, lol),

As I said the top two logos are great, and the last one is also a nice logo, perhaps we could make use of all of these in some way, for example the third, would perhaps be good on badges we wear at public Lug meetings, where as the top two (or one of them) could be used on the main page, while the standard gnu/tux logo, could be useful somewhere else.

Paul

--

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit. www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source. Open source, don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org