[LUG] Libranet and wireless

Having fixed the little problem with LILO I am enjoying Libranet and
the next task is to fire up the wireless adapter, which is a Netgear
MA111 usb card (Prism II).  When I did this with the Debian net
install I used linux-wlan-ng because I understood it, though it is
quirky and the documentationm is terrible, and someone (sorry, I don't
recall who it was) said 'Why didn't you use the kernel driver?'. I am
willing to try but where to begin?  Is this the orinoco driver? The
Orinoco web page answers a lot of questions but doesn't say how I set
it up. The Wireless HOWTO seems to be talking about something else
entirely. Jean Tourrilhes says that linux-wlan-ng is probably better
for usb devices. I have orinoco_cs and orinoco_pci but not orinoco_usb.
What do you suggest?

Tony Sumner