Re: [LUG] Libranet Debian

Hi

Bit of a further update! I changed the cable to test the new cable to see whether that was the problem. Shut the box down changed the cable and nothing. No network connection. So I changed the cable back and tried again. This time once again nothing.

So I am taking the computer back and getting them to put in a different network card. (I am also having problems with the ram!) The voyage continues!

Rich